No products in the cart.
₹1.00 – ₹500.00₹1.00 – ₹500.00
- Our products are directly from growers and are processed to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients
- Ayurvedic medicine, garam masala is properly named for its ability to heat up the body or improve digestive fire. The foundation of this 5,000-year-old system of natural healing is agni or digestive fire. According to Ayurveda, you need to provide your body with the right type and amount of warming foods to maintain optimal digestive fire.
- Garam masala contains several aromatic Indian spices, which are ground in specific quantities and stored in air-tight containers to be used while cooking.
- The main benefit of adding garam masala to your food is that it stimulates appetite and boosts digestion by promoting release of gastric juices in the stomach.
- Garam masala’s ingredients are rich in phytonutrients, which help in boosting metabolism. Garam masala is full of antioxidants which help in preventing skin problems and help fight inflammation.
- 10 Types Mix Whole Spices
- Perfect combination for Cold Kadha to improved Immunity