Sakshi Farms Organic A2 Full Moon Ghee | 100% Desi Ghee | Vedic Bilona Method | 500 ml Glass Bottle | Grassfed, Cultured, Premium & Traditional Ghee | Immunity Booster
This is a limited product, you can write an email to us on [email protected] to pre-book.
₹1.00 – ₹250.00
Specification: Sakshi Farms Organic A2 Full Moon Ghee | 100% Desi Ghee | Vedic Bilona Method | 500 ml Glass Bottle | Grassfed, Cultured, Premium & Traditional Ghee | Immunity Booster
The full moon emanates the most vibrant and luminescent energies of the lunar cycle whenever the earth is between the moon and sun.
Full Moon or Poornima has always had a special significance in Indian tradition and culture and has a great belief in the minds of mankind that the changing phases of the moon have a vital significance in all walks of our lives.
The moon, for example, is significantly interwoven in mythology, classic literature, poetry and music and prominently in astrological studies.
It is said the moon is considered to rule or control soma; the juice or essence of plants, and of life itself. In the Vedas, milk is said to be the essence of grass, and ghee is said to be the essence of milk. Therefore, the waxing moon and full moon represents the increase of this essential quality.
- Sakshi Farms ghee is made when fermented grass-fed butter is simmered to remove milk solids and impurities, leaving only the nutritional goodness behind. It is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities..
- Our Ghee has a smooth, creamy texture and rich, nutty flavor, and is a versatile pantry staple that can replace butter, olive oil and coconut oil
- Helps in weight loss: The type of saturated fat that Desi Ghee has is the short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism.
- Good for your heart: Vitamin K2 found in desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance.
- Enances your hormones: The fat content in our body is mostly saturated fat and only 3% coming from other types. This ratio is absolutely important to know for our health and well-being. Our Ghee is rich in Vitamin K2 which builds hormones along with Vitamin A, D, E & K.