Sakshi Farms Organic A2 Pure Ghee | 100% Desi Ghee | Vedic Bilona Method | 500 ml Glass Bottle | Grassfed, Cultured, Premium & Traditional Ghee | Immunity Booster
A2 Cultured Ghee, Desi Cow
Pure Desi Ghee made from non homogenized milk from our own cows which are free grazed on our farm, the cows bask in the sunshine while free grazing and exercise for 5 hrs, after the calf has had her/his due the milk is removed by hand then boiled over fire wood then inoculated with curds to make whole curds, the curds is then churned to get butter which is melted on fire wood in a brass container to give you pure desi cow ghee, this is the only ghee which melts below human body temperature, contains no harmful cholesterol and is one of the best known medicines as per Ayurveda science and know to cure many chronic diseases and improve immune and strength.
Sakshi Farms ayurvedic ghee is made from fermented butter churned out of yogurt or curd/Cultured Ghee.
- Additional information
- Product Specification
- Some facts and benefits of Sakshi Farms A2 Desi Cow Ghee -
Specification: Sakshi Farms Organic A2 Pure Ghee | 100% Desi Ghee | Vedic Bilona Method | 500 ml Glass Bottle | Grassfed, Cultured, Premium & Traditional Ghee | Immunity Booster
Scientific fact – This is the only Ghee that melts Below Human Body Temperature, it melts at 36 degrees and human body temp is 36.1 degrees whereas all other ghees melt at 40 degrees.
The Ghee has been tested by Delhi Analytical Research Laboratory for all Nutritional facts and for Additives and Preservatives and found to be completely Additives and Preservatives Free. We share this report with all customers in the form of a report number which can be viewed online on the label.
100% Additives FREE, 100% Preservative FREE, 100% No Added Colours.
India’s Best Desi Cow Cultured Ghee
Some facts and benefits of Sakshi Farms A2 Desi Cow Ghee -
- Sakshi Farms ghee is made when fermented grass-fed butter is simmered to remove milk solids and impurities, leaving only the nutritional goodness behind. It is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities..
- Our Ghee has a smooth, creamy texture and rich, nutty flavor, and is a versatile pantry staple that can replace butter, olive oil and coconut oil
- Helps in weight loss: The type of saturated fat that Desi Ghee has is the short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism.
- Good for your heart: Vitamin K2 found in desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance.
- Enances your hormones: The fat content in our body is mostly saturated fat and only 3% coming from other types. This ratio is absolutely important to know for our health and well-being. Our Ghee is rich in Vitamin K2 which builds hormones along with Vitamin A, D, E & K..
-*All above facts are based on various researches done by various educational and nutritional institutions worldwide, the brand Sakshi Farms nor Krifee Infotech doesn’t guarantee the results.