No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sakshi Farms Brown Wheat Seeds HD 3226 for Sowing, Farming & Agriculture (Kheti खेती) | Pure HD 3226 Wheat Seeds Gehu Ka Bheej | 10 KG
|Material Feature||Wheat Seeds|
|Package Weight||9.8 Kilograms|
About this item
- Sowing of wheat seeds is 6 to 8 kg per bigha
- Highly resistant to Yellow, Brown and Black rust
- 90-95% Germination
- Highly resistant to Karnal bunt, Powdery mildew, loose smut and foot rot
- The average yield of HD 3226 is 57.5 q/ha while the genetic yield potential is 79.60 q/ha.
- High Protein content (12.8% average)
- HD 3226 has perfect Glu-1 Score (10) with highest bread quality score (6.7) and bread loaf volume indicating its suitability for various end use products.
|Ingredient Type||Wheat Seeds|
|Net Quantity||10000.0 gram|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm; 9.8 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Date First Available||6 July 2021|
|Packer||Sakshi Farms, VPO Navinagar, Bulandshahr, UP. Customer Care +91 9811468875|
|Item Weight||9 kg 800 g|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10 x 10 Centimeters|
|Generic Name||HD 3226 Wheat Seeds|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The Wheat Variety HD 3226 is released for commercial cultivation in North Western Plain Zone comprising of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan (Except Kota and Udaipur Divisions), Western Uttar Pradesh (Except Jhansi Division), Jammu and Kathua district of J&K, Una district and Paonta Valley of H.P and Uttarakhand (Tarai region) under Irrigated, timely Sown Conditions.