No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sakshi Farms | Pusa Vishal Moong Seeds for Sowing | Pusa Vishal Variety | 1 Kg
- High Yielding Variety 12 – 13 quantil / ha
- Early Maturity
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Date First Available : 12 May 2021
- ASIN : B094QGVSXZ
- Item model number : A 2021
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 10 x 10 Centimeters
Pusa Vishal This mungbean variety is developed by IARI. This moong variety of grain is bold and shiny and resistant to the mungbean yellow mosaic virus. Variety Matures in 65-70 days in spring and 60-65 days in summer and the Yield is 12-13 q/ha. Suitable area for this variety is Punjab, Haryana, Western Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, and plain area of Himachal Pradesh.